Herman Miller has created the new Dealer Network Talent Services Program that transforms and innovates the hiring process for your business to help you attract the best talent for your sales and design teams.
We’ve partnered with two world-class organizations to deliver options that best suit your dealership’s hiring needs.
PredictiveHR operates a comprehensive Research Center of Excellence with a customer-centric model. Unlike traditional search agencies, whose orientation is more toward the candidate rather than the client, PredictiveHR’s primary goal is to hire the best people for your company.
Talent Plus provides a scientifically validated method for assessing an individual’s aptitude for performing a job they’ve possibly never done before, often in a culture in which they’ve never worked.
This validated selection process ensures that the best talent can be selected for the mutual benefit of your dealership and your employees. Together, PredictiveHR and Talent Plus will help you deliver a consistent process for selecting candidates with the potential to become top performers in their roles to improve business results.
A solution that compliments your own internal processes by leveraging scientifically-validated assessments that allow you to reliably predict who the most successful candidates will be. Use this method when you are evaluating previously identified candidates or posting a position for current job-seekers who may be actively looking for an opportunity.
- Job added to PredictiveHR’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), SmartSearch
- Distributor access to leading applicant racking platform for candidate management
- PredictiveHR help desk support for ATS
- Talent Plus Online Assessment – with detailed scoring for each job applicant, Paid Option $125
- Database searches through CareerBuilder, Monster and LinkedIn. Targeted candidates added to job in ATS, $120
- Job description development, $90
- Screening and qualification of candidates, $20/candidate
- Reference checking, $20/reference
A comprehensive recruitment solution that employs time tested approaches to fill your positions with better candidates in less time. Use this approach when you are actively searching for talent and need to fill one or more positions in a short period of time.
- All of the included and additional options in the self-managed track
- Comprehensive sourcing to uncover and attract passive candidates
- Employment branding message pushed out to applicable candidate pool
- Candidate identification, attraction, engagement, qualification, management and closing
- Weekly reporting and status calls
- Interview scheduling
- Salary negotiation
A comprehensive end-to-end recruitment solution for Preferred Placement positions across North America. This service is a traditional offering that is very similar to what a contingency or retained search firm would offer only at a fraction of the price.
The cost of this service is based upon 15% of each hires first year annual compensation. Half of the fee is charged at project initiation and the remaining at time of hire. Upon purchase you will be contacted by PredictiveHR within two (2) business days to establish a statement of work and pricing terms for this engagement.
Preferred Placement provides an option for fulfilling the Ancillary Specialist role. Someone who is familiar with all the latest trends of ancillary furniture and is a primary resource for design and sales. This position has been shown to grow ancillary business up to 41%.
Price: 15% of first year annual compensation
By purchasing this Service, Buyer (the Dealer) acknowledges that they understand that the effectiveness of the process is dependent upon the collaboration of PredictiveHR and the Buyer, and as such, the Buyer agrees to provide feedback to PredictiveHR within twenty-four (24) hours following any of the recruiting process key candidate touch points including: Candidate submittal to distributor, Dealer phone screen with candidate, and Dealer in-person interview.
- End-to-end recruitment solution (sourcing, screening, interviewing, logistics, to offer)
- Weekly reporting and status calls
- Guaranteed Hire
- Placement Warranty (see SOW for warranty terms)
|Self-Managed||Fast Track||Preferred Placement|
|Access and use of the PredictiveHR and Herman Miller Sponsored Applicant Tracking System (ATS)|
|Job advertised through ATS and Herman Miller sponsored www.DlrJob.com|
|PredictiveHR consulting and email help desk support for ATS|
|Internet database searches with targeted candidates added to ATS||Paid Option|
|Initial screening of applicants / candidates||Paid Option|
|Telephone interviewing and qualification of candidates||Paid Option|
|Reference checking||Paid Option|
|Comprehensive sourcing to uncover and attract passive candidates||-|
|Weekly reporting and status calls||-|
|On-site interview scheduling assistance||-|
|Prequalified slate of candidates||-|
|Assistance in developing an employment branding message||-||-|
|Full candidate life cycle management (identification, engagement, qualification and closing)||-||-|
|Advertising/media buy||-||Paid Option|
|Social media marketing||-||Paid Option|
|PredictiveHR administration and management of Herman Miller sponsored Talent+™ assessment||Paid Option||Paid Option||Paid Option|
|Job description development and/or enhancement||Paid Option||Paid Option||Paid Option|
|Talent mapping||-||Paid Option||Paid Option|
Not sure which solution is right for you?
- How quickly do you need to fill the role?
- Are you interested in interviewing qualified candidates who may need some industry training?
- Is prior experience in the contract furniture business a requirement?
- Will relocation be an option?
- Why is the position currently open?